Miss Social

"I'm a pretty simple girl. I don't play games, I'm always honest & I just say how I feel, when I feel it. I refuse to chase any guy & have zero patience. If you start acting weird... Well consider me no longer interested. Simple, Smart, & Single ;) Yep, that's me." - Ashley Alexiss

"I don't get mad. I don't get even. I just keep getting better." - Ashley Alexiss

I love you. Not maybe, not tomorrow, not someday. Right now... At this very moment. I've realized something. I need you; I trust you; I admire you. & you can be wrong most of the time & we can fight & be mad at one another but nothing... absolutely nothing in this world can change the fact that; I love you.
...
"She's not perfect, you aren't either, and the two of you may never be perfect together, but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice, and admit to being human and making mistakes, hold onto her and give her the most you can." - Bob Marley



To cure your curiosity, Ashley Alexiss, is definitely not your average professional model. Along with being Playboy Miss Social February, She is a full time student & full time model. She is never part time with anything she does. She says, "If I'm part-time with something, I wouldn't be putting my 100% into it, well at least that's how I see it." Alexiss, has been modeling professionally for 2 years but has been in front of the camera for 4. Taking beautiful photos isn't the only thing she loves doing though. She has 4 years of acting training under her belt and hopes to put them to the test on the big screen sometime in the near futue.The word "NO" doesn't exist in her vocabulary when it comes to her dreams, She can't nor will she ever give up on them. This unique model is full of energy, confidence, & curves! Her main dream is to be a famous role model for all girls and boys that need a little inspiration to attack their dreams with full force. Another one of her dreams is to become a Playboy playmate along with putting many more major publications under her belt. This young, talented individual will stop at nothing to make it to the top and feels that she'd represent all her supporters very proudly!

No comments:

Post a Comment